Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Friday, May 27, 2005

Alyssa Janel Spence

Today is my first grandgirl's birthday.
Seven years old going on 17!
The love of my heart.
No one could ever have told me how wonderful it is to be "Nana".
I sit and watch my grandbabies play and I am overwhelmed at what a precious gift grandchildren are.
They make me laugh and cry. They delight my soul.
We play together and I become a child again. Sometimes I even giggle with them.
I allow them to do things that I never would have let my son do.
They are exempt from the minor rules I had for my son.
(Just deal with it Jimmy)
The oldest one brought a healing to me that was one of the two most devastating times in my life. The second one brought laughter into my life...and I haven't stopped laughing yet.
The love and acceptance I get from them is so pure and sweet.
If you are contemplating having children, do so, so they will give you grandchildren.

Thank you Lord for my babies!

Happy Birthday Little girl, Nana loves you!!!

Jan

2 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jan,aka Nana, your grandbabies are so sweet. I tell everyone that you find out why you had kids when you get grandkids. They're the best. And I'm sure they would say the same about you. God love ya!
BC

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger We Three Spences said...

BC,
Thank you for stopping in. We don't get much traffic here.
T'was so good to see you at Wal-Mart.
Hope you found the right shoes. You sure picked up some wild ones to look at.
I love you lady...tell hubby hi from the Spences.
Jan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

Image Hosting at Bolt | Myspace Games