Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Saturday, May 22, 2004

To Blog or Not to Blog

I am absolutely new to Blogging. I had never even heard of it until last week.
Looking at different sites I'm wondering...What are they for?
I've seen a lot of arguing, some fun conversations, a little encouragement, journaling, preaching (of sorts), and plain old venting.
Are there rules, should there be rules? Should there be a certain criteria for use?
One I came across was a church...Conversation, hmmm. A couple in contrast, seemed friendly enough. A really obscure one. (WOW!) And then there was a blog that just appeared to be a chat line.
So someone help me...Just what is the purpose of (blog)?
Before we actually type and then say "if I've offended anyone, I'm sorry" (I've seen that one a lot) maybe there should be a pleliminary action, such as...Hitting a book of manners, hitting one's head against the computer, hitting the alter.
Be ye careful...Someone is reading!

Posted by Jan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

Image Hosting at Bolt | Myspace Games