Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Honey


I want to wish my husband a very happy and splendid birthday.

Happy Birthday Jimmy!!!

Watching you grow from a young "dumb" teenager into a man has been a joy. You are the man of my dreams and the best friend I could have asked for. You are beautiful no matter what you say (at least I didn't say pretty). I hope on this birthday you can smile and say it really is a happy day. Smoochie Boochies Baby!!!

(Don't be upset about the picture....it's stinkin cute)

5 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, Blogger We Three Spences said...

Happy Birthday Sun!
You bless my life and I love you!
Maw
ps. don't forget to pick up your card in elink. xo

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jimmy!! Love you!

Hi to your family and your Mom!

Toni Roland

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jimmy! I love you all! He has turned into a pretty awesome guy huh!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger We Three Spences said...

Hey Toni and Cortney!
Thanks for popping in.
Hope you are well.
Jim had a happy b-day and is doing well.
Busy-busy- busy!!!
Love...Jan

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Nichole said...

hey...at least now I know what Jimmy looks like. Jason misses the giant popcorn bowl. Nice to be able to put a face with your name. And what a purty little face it is...ok...i just had to say that since your wife couldn't :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

Image Hosting at Bolt | Myspace Games