Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Tithes (continued)

Let me clarify just a couple of things. First this blog is in conjunction with the previous one on tithes.....Secondly, this blog was really meant on a personal level. I know the basic "give your tithes to the church". That is obvious, I guess my question here is, does this verse apply to me saving my tithes up in the third year or do I continue to give it to the church and let it become their responsibility to do what the bible says about the third year? Lastly, if I do save it up at the end of the year do I have a great feast with everyone mentioned, or give it to the church, fatherless, widow, and stranger? Sorry for the confusion, but I myself am a bit confused. Kristy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

Image Hosting at Bolt | Myspace Games